wechat public accounts
Address: Building F2, No. 88, Kechuang 6th Street, Beijing Economic Development Zone
Tel: +86 010-56315466
Fax: +86 010-56315314
Copyright: Jacobio Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. Beijing ICP preparation 17065868-1
Jacobio Postdoctoral Scientific Research Workstation Recruitment Notice
I. Recruited Majors
Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Medicine., etc.
1. Under the age of 35 (35-year-olds included)
2. Postdoctoral degree, generally within 3 years of getting the degree, in good condition
3. Overseas doctoral degree holders and other special situations, please contact the administrators of Postdoctoral Scientific Research Workstation.
IV. Compensation and Benefits
1. We offer attractive postdoctoral salary, pay five social insurances and one housing fund, provide on-the-job check-up, holiday welfare and so on.
2. We help to handle the station collective registered Hukou, assist in the application of the postdoctoral apartment, and help for the settle-down after getting out of the station (spouse and children follow suit).
V. Application Method
1. Those who meet the requirements of recruitment can send their resume to email@example.com (The subject of the email should be marked with name, major, research direction for joining the station).
2. About process of joining the station, contact 010-56315466-8058.
In 2017, the National Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security approved the establishment of Postdoctoral Scientific Research Workstation in Jacobio Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd. Now we are recruiting postdoctoral fellows to join us.
1. We deploy the innovative research and development mode of "platform + fund" for the Postdoctoral Scientific Research Workstation construction and management.
2. We develop cutting-edge, innovative and international research projects to cultivate high-quality industrial talents for original drug research and development.
3. We actively implement the policies stipulated by the government, declare the postdoctoral research fund, strive for higher salary and better welfare, and provide postdoctoral fellows with a good scientific research environment, advanced experimental conditions and efficient incentive mechanism.