wechat public accounts
Address: Building F2, No. 88, Kechuang 6th Street, Beijing Economic Development Zone
Tel: +86 010-56315466
Fax: +86 010-56315314
Copyright: JACOBIO PHARMACEUTICALS GROUP CO., LTD. Beijing ICP preparation 17065868-1
Research Scientist, Translation medicine in Oncology
- Development and execution of bioanalytical and cell-based immunoassays to support development of novel immunotherapies from research through to clinical development stage.
- Thorough documentation of experiments and communication of results across functional teams.
- Drafting documents in support of regulatory filings.
- Mentoring junior staff members.
- M.S. with 3-10 years of relevant laboratory experience in immunology or a related field. Industrial experience preferred.
- Experience and comfort with the isolation of immune cells from blood and tissue, testing therapeutics in cellular assays, and phenotyping of immune cells.
- Ability to work with tissue and blood or blood products.
- Experience and comfort in developing, troubleshooting and qualifying bioanalytical assays to assess pharmacokinetics, ADA responses, and target engagement.
- Extensive hands-on experience with immunological techniques including multi-parameter flow cytometry, single-cell sorting, immunoassays such as ELISA/MSD, in vitro cytotoxicity assays (ADCC & CDC), and reporter bioassays development.
- Proficient at independently designing and executing experiments, analyzing data, and reporting conclusions to team members.
- Experience in application of a variety of technologies, data analysis packages such as Prism, FlowJo, and other tools to analyze a variety of analytical data.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, team-oriented environment with colleagues from diverse disciplines.
- Familiarity working in GxP environments is a plus.